Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Am Ten Ninjas (and all of them are drunk)

Photo



Morgan Freeman had to buy a second house for all the fucks he...



Morgan Freeman had to buy a second house for all the fucks he doesn't give.

execute-billiards: shada-was-in-the-area-and: mechanicalbino: ...







execute-billiards:

shada-was-in-the-area-and:

mechanicalbino:

ctrayn:

arthurdarvillismyspiritanimal:

agentsama:

sardinesawesomeness:

whimsicalsummersunflower:

Its like an evolution 0.o

OHMYGOD

In which Tim Burton has just been directing one long movie this entire time.

 but the movies have come out in the reverse order

"every story has a beginning, a middle, and an end…but not necessarily in that order"

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG

THIS IS GREAT

image

Photo



Photo



thatnewromantic: onlyalittlelion: jaimelannister: "If you...

















thatnewromantic:

onlyalittlelion:

jaimelannister:

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

#its funny how many of these you find when you start looking for them #and by funny i mean i spend half of the time underneath my desk crying

If you re-read a Game of Thrones after completing the series (what's currently released) the first 300 pages are full of crazy foreshadowing. GRRM may break your heart, but he does it with style and not without hints.

toothpastecomics: One hundred percent metal. From Toothpaste...



toothpastecomics:

One hundred percent metal. From Toothpaste For Dinner.

i-need-to-fly-away: thisisdarrelsblog: amyspond: {x} I'm not...





i-need-to-fly-away:

thisisdarrelsblog:

amyspond:

{x}

I'm not even part of this fandom and this made me feel sad. :(

OW

OW

kaimitch: rurone: justjasper: siamese cats getting really...



kaimitch:

rurone:

justjasper:

siamese cats getting really fucking distressed at their owner being in the shower

image

"Operation: Save the human from the loud spraying water box of death" is my favorite thing

cats that actually say meow

pyramidmirrors: That was ME. That was DOOM.



pyramidmirrors:

That was ME. That was DOOM.

Photo



sugaryrainbow: The wife



sugaryrainbow:

The wife

ohmyrobertdowneyjr: Iron Man 3 and The Incredibles parallels -...

















ohmyrobertdowneyjr:

Iron Man 3 and The Incredibles parallels - 1/?

OMG YES

Photo



I can't find the meme/gif for this so i will just say it through text

madridthekid:

never-in-one-place:

Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck Everyone. 

have this

Oh Food Network…



Oh Food Network…

annarettberg: Doctors! Commission from a while ago. I was gonna...





annarettberg:

Doctors! Commission from a while ago. I was gonna wait until the 50th anniversary to post it, but yeah… no.

Prints 'n things!

So awesome!

jimcavill: kellyangel: I made this long Twilight summary a...





















jimcavill:

kellyangel:

I made this long Twilight summary a while back but I never shared the whole thing with you tumblr. I should probably point out that I've only seen 2 of the movies and not read any of the books so there might be 1 or 2 teensy errors…. 

SO ACCURATE.

I've never seen or read Twilight and this is still hilarious.

birdandmoon: Everybody I know is having kids, so I made this...







birdandmoon:

Everybody I know is having kids, so I made this helpful guide to nature names for your baby.

Hellbender.

naktivated: natural-and-beautiful: somewhere over the...



naktivated:

natural-and-beautiful:

somewhere over the rainbow

o_gd

Or under.

No comments:

Post a Comment