Wednesday, June 5, 2013

She likes to suck it.

Photo



Photo



Photo



hello:) how are you doing? just wanted to say i love your blog and "Hi" :)

Thanks.

Video



Video



Photo



18,000 followers.

Dye my hair, and could be me.  Thank you, ribbonthegreengoblin.



Dye my hair, and could be me. 

Thank you, ribbonthegreengoblin.

You know...

… office-style swivel chairs (you know, the kind you use when you’re in front of the computer) are a bitch to keep still when you’re bouncing gently on the dildo that you’re trying to keep in place on the seat. 

Just sayin. 

Photo



Photo



"Like" this post...

… if you gave head last night. 

Photo



"Like" this post...

… if you’re a dude and you got head last night. 

Photo



In my late teens, I made good use of the couch my parents kept...



In my late teens, I made good use of the couch my parents kept in the basement television room. 

She has her mouth wrapped tight around that shaft. Nice....



She has her mouth wrapped tight around that shaft. Nice. I'd be flicking and swirling my tongue on the head while doing that at the same time. 

I love to do it on couches.



I love to do it on couches.

Great blog you have there ;-)

I live to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment