Sunday, June 9, 2013

Post-Modern Fantasy.

Whew. That was a loooong night. But a very good one!

Whew. That was a loooong night. But a very good one!

Photo



The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create...



The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist.

Photo



Alright, now I’m off for real this time. My friend missed her bus because the subway was...

Alright, now I’m off for real this time. My friend missed her bus because the subway was wonky, so now I’m going to get her about 2 hours later than originally. ;-; These things happen tho.

Goodnight~

Photo



















rendermebreathless: Colorful by Mihoko Ozaki on Flickr.



rendermebreathless:

Colorful by Mihoko Ozaki on Flickr.

Photo



favorite mass effect characters in no particular order:...



favorite mass effect characters in no particular order: 

Liara T'soni
"Me? I'm afraid I'm not very interesting, Commander."

am I the only one who wonders why Yui has long hair here but her...





am I the only one who wonders why Yui has long hair here but her normal hair everywhere else?

I guess it's just a representation of a motherly figure possibly, that's how I've always explained it to myself

Well I’m probably gone for the day; gonna pick up an old friend and head to a bar together,...

Well I’m probably gone for the day; gonna pick up an old friend and head to a bar together, see if we can patch things up between us. See you guys later~

yourtubes: I don't understand how some people can look good every single day

yourtubes:

I don't understand how some people can look good every single day

Photo





People sure do love to come and go from my life. And when they leave, they never say a thing. No...

People sure do love to come and go from my life. And when they leave, they never say a thing. No explanation.

I guess I’m getting used to it by now.

Photo



Audio



megamiii: you can talk shit about me but not my favorite games

megamiii:

you can talk shit about me but not my favorite games

Photo





Photo



Photo





No comments:

Post a Comment