Sunday, June 9, 2013

Untangle me.

bl-ossomed: such an attractive family holy shit i love them



bl-ossomed:

such an attractive family holy shit i love them

cyberdepressed: people underestimate my ability to cut them out of my life when they fuck me over

cyberdepressed:

people underestimate my ability to cut them out of my life when they fuck me over

mangoachaar: Do you ever wonder how drastically different your life would be if that one thing...

mangoachaar:

Do you ever wonder how drastically different your life would be if that one thing hadn't occurred?

Only 72 of these are made so act fast. Have a few left in all...



Only 72 of these are made so act fast. Have a few left in all size. Comes in black or white. Back of the shirt contain of MINE official trademark logo and the quote " In order to succeed your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. " Order yours at www.createdbymine.com

If you could ask one person one questions and get a completely honest answer who would it be and what would you ask?

Destiny

Was I really even a bestfriend to you? 

lol. 

Photo



I promise i'll stay, if you do the same.

jmcnaasty: ihatetravisf: hate: I LOVE THIS VIDEO SO MUCH He...



jmcnaasty:

ihatetravisf:

hate:

I LOVE THIS VIDEO SO MUCH

He looks so confused

THEY DIDNT PAY OMFG HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.^

gamzeemakarena: little-red-riding-cock: connorronnoc: Hydroflo...



gamzeemakarena:

little-red-riding-cock:

connorronnoc:

Hydrofloors are only like the coolest thing ever invented. They are specially designed pools with movable floors. When you're using your pool it's just like a normal pool. But when you are done swimming or aquacising, you press a button and the pool's floor slowly raises up while the water slips underneath the floor. Pimpin! Eventually the pool's floor reaches the top and you are left with a large flat area you can use for recreation, dining, parties or any other dry land event you want.

Another press of the button and the floor sinks back down slowly to reveal your already water-filled pool. You can also stop the floor at any point which means you can make the pool as shallow or deep as you want. Having a kid's party? Just set it for shallow kiddie pool depth. Be sure to throw a few extra chlorine tablets in the pool cleaning mechanism though, you know how kids are.

I could potentially drown my enemies at a sleep over…

alright now tumblr user little-red-riding-cock

Photo



In the pic of you holding all the money, was that after one month of working??

That was after counting money in the register lol.

serrabloodsong: empresspinto: reactional: religiousmom: if you think I won't wear the same bra...

serrabloodsong:

empresspinto:

reactional:

religiousmom:

if you think I won't wear the same bra for three weeks straight you are dead wrong

some girls change their bras daily?

How often are you supposed to change them? O_o

Wait…you're supposed to own more than one?

what do you do at sears? how do you get all of your jobs so easily?

I'm a cashier lol. :3 I kind of don't, but I guess it's just easily talking to the people that interview me

Can you do a hair tutorial? I'm so jealous of it >__< so perfect.

Maybe if I have the time for it! I'm always in a rush getting to work and what not, cause I drag from the gym too lol

I am Todd, would you mind checking my car blog? have any tips? I am quite new here :O~ Hope you like..I always follow back :) thanks..

You're so pretty :D

Awe thanks gorgeous!:)

I promised my girlfriend I would let her dress me up as a girl. What do you think she's going to do to me?

Make you wear a dress and put make up on you and make you wear heels xD I'd make my boyfriend do that when he comes back :) hehe ^-^.

sillydodobird: laxita2688: sugoi-ass-prince: expelled-from-hea...

















sillydodobird:

laxita2688:

sugoi-ass-prince:

expelled-from-heaven:

This is officially the best thing I have ever seen on Tumblr.

hOW DID

WHERE DID THEY FIND THE PERFECT LOCATION 

there is even a fucking sailors ship in the back!

karrigan16: triforcefox: LOOK AT ALL THE LOVE WITHIN THAT TINY...







karrigan16:

triforcefox:

LOOK AT ALL THE LOVE WITHIN THAT TINY OWL

IT'S SO FUCKING HAPPY. I'M DYING FROM ALL OF THIS ADORABLENESS.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment